You can not out train a bad diet! Clean up your diet with our Nutrition Coaching Program.
Exercise is only part of the equation in achieving your health and fitness goals. We provide an individualized approach to your unique nutrition needs. While our general nutritional advice is straight forward, we recognize that putting it into practice can be difficult. Everyone has different goals and your nutrition is a primary factor to you reaching your goals.
The power of good coaching cannot be underestimated. It extends from testing sessions, to the design and implementation of safe and effective strength training and conditioning programs and provides guidance regarding nutrition and injury prevention.
Our Nutrition Coaching Program helps our members:
- Establish nutrition based goals
- Modify behaviors in order to achieve those goals
- Become comfortable and confident when it comes to making food choices
- Take greater responsibility and accountability for their nutritional choices
Participants begin the program with a consultation focusing on lifestyle and goals. Our coaching staff will take some initial measurements and their “before” photos. To decide if our Nutrition Coaching Program is right for you, ask yourself:
- Do you know what you should be doing, but easily stray from the path?
- Are you tired of fad dieting and the rebound weight gain?
- Do you need help making good nutrition choices that will fit into your lifestyle?
- Do you want to optimize your nutrition so you can achieve your health and fitness goals?
Click here to schedule your free consultation and speak with one of our team members about our Nutrition Coaching program.
Coach Jennifer Brannon is our leading nutrition coach. As a Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist, and former figure competitor, she has the knowledge and experience to help you determine the correct food to fuel your fitness and nutrition goals.
Coach Douglas Esposito has over 30 years as a competitive athlete, and has also received the Precision Nutrition Certification. The culmination of his learning and practicing various nutrition styles, as well as implementing them with his athletes has given him a wealth of nutrition information. The PN Certification is a program that is the product of 10 years of research plus 10 years of elite coaching experience. This program has worked with a wide range of clients, everyone from first-time exercisers to lifelong athletes.